Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Role Model

Role Model

In our life I think we need a role model. He/she can be reference, can be influence of our life style , can give an inspiration to run our life or we just fan him.
As a Moslem I take a role model is prophet of Muhammad SAW. I think he is perfect person from all of life aspect. But … because his perfectness it can be reason for somebody not to be like him because it is too hard and impossible.

So…I think it is not wrong if we take a role mode is commonly person because it is more applicable. Example, I fan a couple of my friends. I fan him because her/his spirit to run her/his life, discipline and learn seriously. The first I fan him/her then step by step I want to implement it.

I have favourite a lecturer when I studied in a University. But at that’s time I was fright with him because he is very strict and discipline person. We studied start at 07.00 a clock. If we late or he had came we couldn’t follow his lecture. I was felt hate him because I had tried to get up early but sometime there was traffic jump in the street, It make me late. To get the class we must get on sixth floor and if we late we couldn’t study, I felt tired, It make me disappointed. But now… I aware he did it to remind us that we must appreciate our time and discipline.

I have a role model from western people too, the picture is at above, his name is stevie. He is more like his student call him stevie and he will be angry if his student call him Master, because make him feel more older. Beside I learn English I learn about appreciate time, appreciate another person’s opinion and his professionalism.
All of them are my Role Model. They are very influencing my life although not all of their life aspect could take but never mind. Trully, still many person that I was take as Role Model. But Remember …If we have Role Model, Don’t leave ourself characteristic especially positive characteristic.

6 comments:

  1. oh my God...you really apply your english in this blog... i'll try to write in english too....just wait for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with you. We need a good role model in our life. and your have chosen the best person to be yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hi..your idea in everything makes me amaze.Keep doing things like this.By the way i am Ramya.i have added your link to my Blog,i hope you will do the same and share ur ideas with me.Bye.HAVE A GREAT DAY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. apa khabar orang Bandung? lama beruzlah?

    ReplyDelete